Sunday 8 October 2017

Yau Fui Chan & Gan Chin Lam

 
I have been in nursing career for over 30 years. I have seen many premature deaths from heart disease, diabetes to cancer, which in fact can be prevented, but we could not find a solution.

I am very thankful to Gold Diamond Mr. Cheng Peng Yuen who introduced this excellent company with the range of wonderful products when I was desperate seeking for a health solution for my father who had a stroke 9 years ago. After taking ganoderma for three months, my father fully recovered from his stroke, which surprised the team of medical doctors whom had given up treatment on my father.

When I discovered ganoderma that could help solve blood vessels related problems, I am thrilled into studying and researching more about ganoderma comprehensively. My further discovery is that DXN ganoderma is very unique!
With the beneficial health products of DXN, I started to believe that DXN is more than a direct selling company. Sharing the knowledge and gift of health on Ganotherapy to others became my passion and daily routine. I love what I am doing. 

I got the ultimate satisfaction when I see those I have helped could achieve the same good health. DXN indeed became a platform for me to help others in the new era of health care and health maintenance.
I keep enriching myself on the knowledge about ganoderma with the experience I have underwent and continuous hope to advance towards the throne of success.
I would like to pay my gratitude to DXN CEO Dato' Dr. Lim Siow Jin for his business philosophy ‘ONE WORLD ONE MARKET’, which offers a perfect platform for me to invade the European market. I am taking full advantage of this business opportunity created by DXN to secure a foothold in the global market place and became an international direct selling leader.
DXN is in my blood. I am doing DXN business with my heart and soul. With the perfect platform DXN has provided, I am enjoying the benefits and rewards I am earning in life.

DXNers, continue to grow in doing the DXN business while enjoying the harvest of love throughout our DXN career. Be determined and let success come in your life.

Would You Like to Learn More About a Business Opportunity that Has The Potential to Replace Your Current Working Income Without Quitting Your Job? 

 

You really ought to try it, either full-time or over weekends. We have a great business opportunity. You can run it from home full time or part time, or any combination. 

 

Click Here to Learn About a Business Model That is Proven Successful with Low Start-up Costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment