Sunday 8 October 2017

Zalida Bt Mat Rani & Noor Ali B Ghazi Mohamad Ali

Good Morning DXN,

I worked as a government servant for 30 years and also operated my own business before joining DXN.
Direct selling business is nothing new or strange to me yet I still failed in all the direct selling companies that I had joined before. With the realization, that my dreams could not be fulfilled by working for other people, I was fortunate that on 18th Feb 2001 that one of my old friends, SSD En. Wahid Hj Suki introduced me to DXN.

Looking at DXN's superb concept, philosophy, vision, mission, marketing plan and products, it gave myself and my husband confidence to run this MLM business. DXN entrepreneurs need to be an enforcer for themselves. I strongly believe in this business concept: Learn to be Leaders, Leaders create Leaders, Leaders create Business.

Together with Kumpulan Al-Qamah, I always work hard to achieve success. I always follow the 5M Principle to serve my Distributors, especially my customers and I always share my knowledge with those who want to be successful and advise them to never ever hope that knowledge will come to them by itself. We have to go and find knowledge that can help us to achieve success.

By joining DXN, I am now free to spend. However, no matter how much I spend, I always make sure that my spending does not exceed what I earn. With DXN's income, I can afford to take my family for holidays almost every month. Working while traveling, this is called DXN's holiday, SUPERB!!! With DXN, every year I have the opportunity to travel abroad and get the chance to meet up with overseas Leaders.

Every success has its own secret. I am always physically, mentally and spiritually ready in whatever I do. I work hard without feeling bored. I never give up no matter what hardships I might face. Most importantly, I always make it a point to learn from my mistakes.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the CEO of DXN, Dato Dr. Lim Siow Jin and his wife, Datin Leong, Kumpulan Al-Qamah, DXN's local and overseas distributors, DXN's staff and especially Gold Crown Diamond En. Lee Gee Kow and his wife, Mdm Sim Poh Meng, that have given me countless support and encouragement.

Good Health, my parents, my kids and Kumpulan Al-Qamah are our main assets.
One Hope, One Mission, One Goal in DXN.

See you at the Top!!!

Would You Like to Learn More About a Business Opportunity that Has The Potential to Replace Your Current Working Income Without Quitting Your Job? 

 

You really ought to try it, either full-time or over weekends. We have a great business opportunity. You can run it from home full time or part time, or any combination. 

 

Click Here to Learn About a Business Model That is Proven Successful with Low Start-up Costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment